Thank you for visiting my blog. Here’s a few things about me that may be interesting for you to know…or not.
- I live with my partner/boyfriend/other half of 18 years (boyfriend sounds a bit silly after that long, partner makes me cringe a bit) and our cat Bean.
- I have a brilliant family who I am very close to, my Mom is a legend. I’m lucky enough to have two Dads, a real one and a step one, both special in their own way.
- I have two younger brothers who are both funnier and cooler than me, but I like to think I’ve helped shape them that way.
- My friends are diverse and random. I have too many to dedicate much of my time to each but I love them all for their special ways. Sometimes I feel bad I can’t see them enough, but they know I’m here for them.
- I love Cooking and Food, which is a helpful combination.
- I’ve been working in the drugs and well-being field for 12 years. It is my passion. If I’m not talking about it, I’m tweeting about it, if I’m not tweeting about it, I’m blogging about it.
- I am now self employed or freestyle as I like to call it. I deliver training about drugs to all ages as well as supporting the well-being of anyone who needs a bit of help using Emotional Freedom Technique. I set up Inspire Health and Mind in 2009 to enable me to do this. You can see more about my work here on my blog. I’m a social media geek and enjoy showing others how to make the most of it too.
- I am an Advanced Practitioner in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) which can help people with all sorts of issues and I’ve set up EFT for Recovery as a Community Interest Company to develop its use for people affected by dependency to aid them in their recovery.
- I love METAL, the heavier the better. I love going to gigs and having a good mosh! You can see my music posts here. I also like alternative 90′s tunes that remind me of my teenage years.
- I also have other guilty pleasures. I sing a lot, almost excessively. I can get ridiculous songs in my head which sometimes probably make me look and sound yampy but it’s good for the soul. Songs from musicals, cheesy 80′s, jingles, hymns, anything.
- You can listen to me on Switch Radio on Monday mornings and other times and I’ll let you know when my Alternative 90′s show will be aired.
- I overuse Twitter, Facebook, smiley faces , exclamation marks!!!!, hahaha, (brackets), and semi-skimmed organic milk.
- I make my most important calls in the bath.
- I am not sure what I would do without my laptop, Blackberry, Kindle etc.
- One day I will be Scrabble Champion of the World, come and play me on the Facebook app.
- In February 2012 I couldn’t decide what to give up for Lent so I gave up being so lazy. Read all about my progress in my new found hobby of running.
Thanks for visiting. Check out my posts, feel free to comment.
Peace, love, empathy