Seven female ‘celebs’ I heart not
Made millions from her big baps. Brilliant. If I could make millions from my mammaries I would. However, she has three children now. Sort it out love.
Reasons I heart her not.
- A ridiculous pink wedding. The more ridiculous the wedding, the more ridiculous you’re gonna look when you are seen for your true colours which does not include Princess pink.
- Cashing in on a miscarriage.
- Slagging around in Ibiza days after splitting up with Saint Peter. How about being there for you kids and having a bit of decency?
- Over exposing her children to media attention, she should write a book on how to f*ck up your kids.
- Allowing her two-year old to get false eyelashes. Maybe the photo was leaked, but even so. Wrong.
- If none of that’s enough then, oh my God, this….
Have you ever read her article in Fabulous magazine? Name dropping sickliness. YUK. How she got her own ITV show I do not know.
Apparently she is not real. Good. Glad they are getting rid. I’m sure Barbara Windsor is lovely though.
Encouraged over warbling by numerous female singers performing songs that make me want to vom. They have lovely voices anyway, it just ruins it. Hero always good for a singalong though. 🙂
Sickly American squeaky clean pop shite. I would like to hit her. That’s terrible isn’t it? I await the sordid sex stories. Hurry up, get an addiction, pick a naughty boy, get pregnant, then I will be interested.
Ok so not strictly a celeb but in a way. Made ridiculous decisions as Home Secretary. Ignored expert advice. Dodgy expenses claims. Talks out of her arse. Has my surname, how rude of her. Boo.
If you watch GMTV you’ll know who I mean. Everything about her. Blah, blah, blah, I’m in LA, blah blah blah, when I’m in LA, LA, LA, LA, I know everyone famous in LA, blah, blah, blah, blah. Just STFU!
Ohhh I love a rant.
Peace, love, empathy (unless you’re one of the above!)
Posted on February 12, 2010, in People, Seven..., Things that make me go 'aaaaarrrrggghhhh'., TV and tagged amanda holden, big baps, Carla Romano, jaqui smith, katie price, mariah carey, miley cyrus, peggy mitchell. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.