Seven observations about my day today 1st April 2010
Happy 1st April!
I’ve had a mad day. A rollercoaster of emotions mainly work related! Here are seven observations about my day today.
1) Although I love having my own business to work on now as well, I love my work colleagues where I train too. There’s been a lot of crap going on lately but everyone is great in their own way and I hope they can keep their chins up.
2) When the sh*t hits the fan be loyal and true. Wise up to who the snakes may be and put up your protection. I’ve no time for snakes. This is vague but relates to something that happened at work.
3) I quite like interviewing but it is hard because I’m too soft and want to say yes to everyone. Saying that, it was nice to tell the lucky ones the good news and I am looking forward to two new volunteers to play with. My existing one who is brave enough to share her story time and time again with the groups we train is a superstar.
4) JB is a star when he has time to be. He got back early today so after my crazy day he stepped up to do all the things that I am usually back early enough to do like cook a yummy dinner. Thai Red Curry. Yum.
4) My Dad needs to get a laptop so he can play on Facebook and YouTube. He would be in his element writing people random messages and looking up Rory Gallagher vids on YouTube!
5) Eastenders is such a load of sh*t!!
6) I need more time. Not in the day, maybe an extra day a week so I can see the friends & family that I love but don’t get time to see enough.
7) I will marry Noel Fielding. (He’s on Alan Carr in a bit)
Happy Easter everyone.
I hope your Good Friday tomorrow is indeed Good with a capital ‘G’.
Peace, love, empathy