List Meme – Whatever a meme is?!
Posted by Stacey
Kate posted this. I’m not sure about the meme thing but I thought filling it out may motivate me to get back on the blogging again because I have been such a lazy blogger.
Five names you go by: (This one is quite uninspiring I know!)
Two of your favourite smells:
1. Roast Beef
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. A stripy maxi dress
2. Knickers (Phew, glad I kept them on for blogging purposes)
3. Bra (Hate them)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Three people you hope will fill this out:
I don’t think anyone will but it’s served a purpose for me.
Two things you did last night:
2. Put a flannel on my face to get to sleep because it was so bloody hot!
Two last things you cried over:
1. Watching Ben:The Diary of A Heroin Addict
2. Nearly when Stacey just had her baby on Eastenders ( I know, sad)
Two things you ate today:
2. Quorn Burger
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. JB my hardworking man (who is now working hard on FIFA)
2. My mate Dave, to say Happy Birthday
Five favourite bands/songs: Very difficult to call, there are a lot so I’ll cheat and group them.
1. Machine head & Pantera & Slayer
2. Slipknot & Stone Sour
3. Metallica & Trivium
4. Korn, System Of A Down & Faith No More
5. Nirvana & Pearl Jam
Two things that you are proud of:
1. I am on week three of being healthier and still being a good girl food wise and I’ve started running too!
2. Today, my friend Ruth got offered the job she worked so hard for : )
Two things that you are not proud of:
1. There’s washing in my machine that I can’t be bothered to get out
2. My disgraceful prejudice against drivers of certain cars
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Plan some new Drug Training activities
2. Try not to swear at Micra or BMW drivers (see above!)
Two longest car rides:
1. Wow, today I drove all the way to Leamington…. at least 20 miles!
2. Erm….Walsall……at least 15 miles!
(OK so I am a bit lame but if we are going far away JB drives, if it’s for work I get the choo choo!)
Two favourite beverages: *amends it to the ENGLISH spelling again*
Two of your favourite memories
1. My brothers being born. Ricky when I was 4 and Joe when I was 12.
2. When JB went travelling about 8 years ago I went over to meet him in Australia. So the memory is seeing him for the first time in three months at Cairns airport.
Three favourite concerts you have been to:
1. Machine head any of the times at the ‘proper’ Birmingham Academy
2. System of a Down at Download
3. Slipknot, any of the 8 times!
and many more…Metallica at Download when they played the whole of the Master of Puppets album, Metallica at the 02 Arena when I went with my brother, Linkin Park at Download, so awesome live. . .etc etc.
So that’ s all for now.
Take care of yourselves, and each other : )