Seven foods that makes Weight Watchers easier
As you may know from previous posts I am watching what I eat by using the Weight Watchers Points system. Before any of you that know me start grumbling, yes I know I’m not fat but I want to literally watch what I eat a bit more closely. I am nearing the end of week three and I do feel much better for it. I am allowed 18 points a day so here are the foods that I think have helped me in times of wanting to eat naughty things.
1) Curly Wurly – 2 points.
Not a massive chocoholic usually, I love all food equally (I try not to discriminate you see! ) although I have found that now I’m eating healthily during the day I do fancy something sweet in the evening.
2) Weight Watchers Malt Loaf – 1 point
Usually when I get home from work I need a snack and this is great. Bit of Flora Light and it sorts me out until dinner time.
3) Turkey Slices – 1/2 point bargain
Good protein and lovely with Marmite on Brown Bread
4) No Sugar Squash – Free
I never drink enough and struggle with getting excited about water so squash is good. (Don’t buy that shocking Volvic lemon and lime water though. I did yesterday and worked out too late that it was 1 1/2 points and full of sugar. Volvic Fail.
5) Lovely fruit and vegetables! – A lot of veg especially are 0 points and fruit is good for sugar levels and tend to be low in points too. It’s not really soup weather but I made a nice butternut squash soup on Friday for 0 points. Stir Fries are always a winner.
6) Chocolate Mini Milk – 1/2 Point! Amazing.
7) Bird’s Eye Potato Waffles – 1 Point each.
I love waffles anyway, good for a snack or a light lunch and of course with some Marmite too!
How interesting was that!? Haha. You read it 😛
Happy Sunday people, apart from the unmentionable match of course. : (
Posted on June 27, 2010, in Food, Health and Fitness, Seven... and tagged Bird's Eye Potato Waffles, Curly Wurly, Fruit, Mini Milk, Squash, Turkey, Vegetables, Weight Watchers Points. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.