Thank you for visiting my blog. Here’s a few things about me that may be interesting for you to know…or not.
- I live with my partner/boyfriend/other half of 20 whole years (boyfriend sounds a bit silly after that long, partner makes me cringe a bit) and our cat Bean. We first got together at school. He has a splendid beard now.
- I have a brilliant family who I am very close to, my Mom is a legend. I’m lucky enough to have two Dads, a real one and a step one, both special in their own way.
- I have two younger brothers who are both funnier and cooler than me, but I like to think I’ve helped shape them that way.
- My friends are diverse and random. I have too many to dedicate much of my time to each but I love them all for their special ways. Sometimes I feel bad I can’t see them enough, but they know I’m here for them.
- I love Cooking and Food, which is a helpful combination.
- I’ve been working in the drugs and well-being field for nearly 15 years. (I know, I know, I don’t look old enough) I like helping people and helping people to help themselves, and helping people to help other people.
- I deliver training about drugs to all ages as well as supporting the well-being of anyone who needs a bit of help using Emotional Freedom Technique. I set up Inspire Health and Mind to enable me to do this. You can see more about my work here.
- I love METAL, the heavier the better. I love going to gigs and having a good mosh! You can see my music posts here. I also like alternative 90’s tunes that remind me of my teenage years.
- I also have other guilty pleasures. I sing a lot, almost excessively. I can get ridiculous songs in my head which sometimes probably make me look and sound yampy but it’s good for the soul. Songs from musicals, cheesy 80’s, jingles, hymns, anything.
- I overuse Twitter, Facebook, smiley faces :), exclamation marks!!!!, hahaha, (brackets), and semi-skimmed organic milk.
- I make my most important calls in the bath.
- I am not sure what I would do without my laptop, Kindle Fire, phone etc.
- One day I will be Scrabble Champion of the World, come and play me on the Facebook app
Thanks for visiting. Check out my posts, feel free to comment.
Peace, love, empathy